We are a team of Registered Psychologists with combined experience in a variety of areas. Our mission is to help you connect to your wholeness, however that looks for you. For some, it may mean connecting or finding missing pieces in their lives, while for others a sense of wholeness requires healing wounded parts. Wholeness can also be about tweaking one or two things in our life that aren’t working for us anymore. The Registered Psychologists at Synthesis Psychology will meet you where you are at and support you in the way you need.
We work with clients all across Canada in person (when possible) or through virtual counselling. Our team can provide support in the following areas:
- Couples Counselling
- Stress Management
- Self-Esteem and Confidence Concerns
- Eating disorders and Body Image
- Motivational Challenges and Goal Setting
- Relationship Issues and Interpersonal Conflict
- Emotional Regulation
- Sleep Disorders and Insomnia
- Barriers that impede one from achieving one’s full potential
- Communication Issues and Assertiveness Skills
- Career Counselling (through our affiliated practice, Calgary Career Counselling)
Contact us today at 403-261-5085 to book your free fifteen minute consultation.